When your furnace starts acting up, don’t let the cold take over your home. SquareHVAC is here to provide you with exceptional furnace repair in Midlothian IL, ensuring warmth and comfort all season long.
We understand the importance of a reliable and efficient heating system, especially during the chilly months. That’s why we are dedicated to providing top-quality furnace repair services that will keep your home warm and comfortable.
Our Furnace Repair Services in Midlothian il
we specialize in repairing all types of furnaces. Whether you have a gas furnace, oil furnace, electric furnace, or a different type of system, our skilled technicians have the expertise to handle repairs for any make or model.
Some Of Our furnace repairs in Midlothian IL
Ignition system repair
- Fixing problems related to the furnace’s ignition system, such as faulty igniters, pilot lights, or ignition control modules.
Blower motor repair
- Repairing or replacing malfunctioning blower motors that are responsible for circulating heated air throughout the home.
Heat exchanger repair
- Resolving issues with the heat exchanger, which is responsible for transferring heat from the combustion process to the air.
Gas valve repair
- Fixing gas valve problems, including issues with gas flow or faulty valve controls.
- Addressing issues with the thermostat, such as inaccurate temperature readings, unresponsive controls, or faulty wiring.
Airflow restriction repair
- Identifying and removing any blockages or restrictions in the furnace’s air intake or exhaust system, which can impede proper airflow.
Electrical component repair
- Fixing electrical problems within the furnace, including faulty wiring, relays, or control boards.
Safety control repair
- Repairing safety controls such as limit switches or pressure switches that help ensure safe furnace operation.
- Addressing any leaks, damages, or obstructions in the ductwork that affect the distribution of heated air.
Flame sensor repair
- Resolving issues with the flame sensor, which detects the presence of a flame and ensures proper ignition and operation.
Why Choose SquareHVAC?
- Skilled technicians: Our team consists of highly trained and certified technicians who possess the expertise to handle any furnace repair.
- Extensive experience: With years of experience, we have encountered and successfully resolved various furnace problems, ensuring reliable and effective repairs.
- Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction: We are dedicated to providing exceptional service that exceeds your expectations, ensuring your satisfaction throughout the repair process.
- Advanced tools and technologies: By utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies, we diagnose issues accurately and provide long-lasting repairs.
- 24/7 emergency repair services: We offer round-the-clock emergency repair services, ensuring prompt assistance for urgent furnace breakdowns.
Brands We Work With
- American Standard
These are just a few examples of the furnace brands we have extensive experience working with. Whether your furnace is a popular brand or a less common one, you can trust that our technicians have the knowledge and skills to handle repairs with precision and expertise.
We Are One Phone Call Away For All Your Furnace Repair
Needs in Midlothian IL
Common Furnace Issues and How Homeowners Can Address Them
While it’s always recommended to seek professional assistance for furnace repairs, there are a few common issues that homeowners can troubleshoot before calling in a technician.
Lack of heat
- Check the thermostat settings to ensure it’s set to heat mode and at the desired temperature.
- Make sure the circuit breaker or fuse for the furnace is not tripped or blown.
- Examine the air filter and clean or replace it if it’s dirty, as a clogged filter can restrict airflow and impact heating.
- Check for loose panels or components and tighten them if necessary.
- Ensure that the furnace is on a level surface to prevent vibrations.
- Clean or replace the air filter as accumulated debris can cause unusual noises.
- Check the thermostat location and ensure it’s away from drafts or heat sources.
- Inspect the air filter and clean or replace it if it’s dirty, as a clogged filter can cause the furnace to cycle frequently.
Blower not functioning
- Verify that the thermostat fan setting is set to “auto” or “on” (not “off”).
- Check for any obstructions in the blower assembly and remove them carefully.
- Inspect the blower belt for signs of damage or wear and replace it if necessary.
Pilot light won’t stay lit (applicable to older furnaces with pilot lights)
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to relight the pilot light.
- Clean the pilot orifice using a small wire brush to remove any obstructions.
- If the pilot light still won’t stay lit, there may be a faulty thermocouple that requires professional replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my furnace needs repair?
Look out for signs such as inadequate heating, strange noises, frequent cycling, or a sudden increase in energy bills. If you notice any of these issues, it’s recommended to have a professional technician inspect and diagnose your furnace for necessary repairs.
How long does a furnace repair usually take?
Minor repairs can often be completed within a few hours, while more significant issues may require additional time. Our technicians strive to work efficiently without compromising the quality of the repair.
How often should I schedule furnace maintenance or tune-ups?
It is generally recommended to schedule annual furnace maintenance or tune-ups to ensure optimal performance and prevent potential issues. Regular maintenance helps identify and address minor problems before they escalate, improves energy efficiency, and extends the lifespan of your furnace. Contact SquareHVAC to schedule your furnace maintenance and keep your system running smoothly.
Are Furnaces Dangerous? How to Stay Safe and Warm in Winter 2023
Furnace Gas Valve Leaking: What You Need to Know and How to Fix It
Troubleshooting 4 Blinks on Furnace: A Quick Guide to Resolve LED Issues
Types Of Furnace Ignitors